Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Window at Pop Century Resort in the Ask The Experts forums; I have a strange question. Last year, I decorated my window at Pop Century and this year I want to "up my game". Does anyone have or can get the ...
    GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder

Window at Pop Century Resort

I have a strange question. Last year, I decorated my window at Pop Century and this year I want to "up my game". Does anyone have or can get the actual measurements of the window?

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You could call WDW cutomer service and see if they will give you that info. Or, look at the bottom of the home page, see who is going this week and find out if any of them will be staying there and could get the info for you.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    I'm stay at Pop this coming week. I'll try and get you the window measurements!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer View Post
    I'm stay at Pop this coming week. I'll try and get you the window measurements!
    That would be amazing - the measurements don't have to be exact. I'm tossing around a couple of ideas and the size of the window will have an impact on the cost. Thanx for offering to help me out!

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Not a problem. I'll do the best that I can! When I get back i'll PM you with the outcome! Have a great day
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Quote Originally Posted by GalPal View Post
    I have a strange question. Last year, I decorated my window at Pop Century and this year I want to "up my game". Does anyone have or can get the actual measurements of the window?
    This may be a silly question, but I figured I'd ask. What exactly do you mean when you say that you decorated your window? Like, was it something you just did for fun 'cause you wanted to, or was the hotel sponsoring some kind of decorating contest?

Just for fun. Last year, I decorated my window with a hundred different colored Mickey Heads and a medium sized poster. Then for my door, I made dozens of different magnets for my door on the computer and, using some big fridge magnets from the $$ store, I put up a page (with markers) each day for folks to sign. It was soo cool. Every day I came back to the room at the end of the day and there were autographs from ordinary folks from all over the world. One young lady even signed in Japanese!

BTW - I'm betting that only at WDW could you do that for 10 days straight and not get a single inappropriate autograph and not have anyone steal or mess with the markers.

I'm going to do it again this year but am thinking about theming my window to "things we're doing at the Happiest Place on Earth" and having a large poster printed on vinyl (thus my size issue).

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    That's so cool! And I bet you're right - WDW is probably the only place in the world where you could go 10 days with no inappropriate remarks and no stolen markers.