Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Port Orleans Boats in the Ask The Experts forums; I was wondering if I was at another resort say Coronado, and wanted to get back to POFQ would it be easier to take a bus to downtown disney and ...
    kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Port Orleans Boats

I was wondering if I was at another resort say Coronado, and wanted to get back to POFQ would it be easier to take a bus to downtown disney and then take the boat back to POFQ. Or just take a bus to the nearest theme park and transfer there? Thank You all and yes I know it would be easier to rent a car.Not going to this trip.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I cannot in my head picture where CS is, but I would think it would be faster to go to the theme park and then to FQ. The boats would definitely be more fun, though. Somehow I think the buses in and out of the theme parks run at a more frequent pace than they do in and out of DTD, but again I am not sure.

This would be a good question for Pat or Amanda probably.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    CS is really close to AK so hop on a bus to AK and go to POFQ from there. I stayed at CS the last time I went
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you Thank you

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Lilo's right, as long as AK is still open (they close fairly early - sometimes as early as 5 p.m.). If it is in the evening after AK closes, then a bus to Epcot would be your next best bet. Late night, DTD is your only option. I believe you have a choice of a bus or the boat from DTD to PO:FQ. The boat is a lovely ride but it can be a long wait, and they only run until 11 p.m. or so.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page