Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss will the msep ever come back to wdw? in the Ask The Experts forums; I was just woding will the main steet elertical parade ever come back to wdw? I am taking about the onginal main steet electrical parade that was at wdw form ...
    chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder

Question will the msep ever come back to wdw?

I was just woding will the main steet elertical parade ever come back to wdw? I am taking about the onginal main steet electrical parade that was at wdw form 1975-1991 will it ever come back to wdw sometime soon? I was just wonding becuse I get tried of seeing spm prade that is there now I liked the main steet electrical parade alot better and it was my favotie parade and I whould like to see it come back to wdw will that ever happen? Will I ever see the main steet electrical parade at wdw again? I whould relly like to see this prade come back or a newer version of the parade. Will spm stay at wdw or will there be a newer parade coming sometime soon basted on the main steet electrical parade?
    chrisps

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Sadly, the parade will probably not come to WDW any time in the near future. However, do not despair just yet...Disney still cares about us! Disney's Electrical Parade, a modified version of the MSEP (some new floats, but the same music) is currently running at Disney's California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort, and that isn't going anywhere anytime soon!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisps
    I was just woding will the main steet elertical parade ever come back to wdw? I am taking about the onginal main steet electrical parade that was at wdw form 1975-1991 will it ever come back to wdw sometime soon? I was just wonding becuse I get tried of seeing spm prade that is there now I liked the main steet electrical parade alot better and it was my favotie parade and I whould like to see it come back to wdw will that ever happen? Will I ever see the main steet electrical parade at wdw again? I whould relly like to see this prade come back or a newer version of the parade. Will spm stay at wdw or will there be a newer parade coming sometime soon basted on the main steet electrical parade?
    Never say never with Disney. While MSEP is my favorite parade of all time, I doubt they would ship the old version to WDW again. That said, I would not be surprised if a newer version of MSEP could reappear at the MK with the same music, but with new floats. Time will tell.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Remember, too, that technology keeps changing. SpectroMagic used new technologies (fiber optics, light-spreading thermoplastics, etc.) that were not available when MSEP was created to make some dazzling new effects. Now Spectro is approaching 14 years old. The original MSEP would look like a dinosaur compared to what could be created with another 15 years of technology.

That said, I love MSEP too, and I love SpectroMagic. No one does a nighttime parade like Disney!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I love MSEP. My fav of all time. I do enjoy spectro as well, but the orignal light parade is the best. I would love to see a new version of it in some form one day. Hmmm reason to go to DL/DCA.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Spectromagic or MSEP?

I have to say that even though I am a fan of the MSEP, I like Spectromagis a lot better. The "Baroque Hoedown" could get a litle annoying and the movies were all older films. This isn't a bad thing, but when Spectromagic came around it was unbelievable. I will never forget the first time I saw Chernabog show up when the Bald Mountain float opened up. Even the Little Mermaid part was awesome because Sebastian was there moving aorund and singing. I honestly hope Spectromagic stays, but it would be cool if they added an Aladdin part...just imagine a huge Genie all lit up. They would have to take him out of the Silly Symphony float though.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.