Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Beach Club Question in the Ask The Experts forums; Just found this forum and so thankful. DH and I will be doing a 3-day land, 4-day cruise in February for our 28th Anniversary. (Our 1st Disney cruise) We have ...
    texasgal is offline A-Ticket holder

Beach Club Question

Just found this forum and so thankful.

DH and I will be doing a 3-day land, 4-day cruise in February for our 28th Anniversary. (Our 1st Disney cruise) We have been to DW twice and both times were in December which was FANTASTIC!!!! We stayed at the FQPO and loved it. Now of course since we booked a balcony on Wonder we will be staying in a deluxe resort. My question is regarding room locations. I have found only one map that shows the location of the resort along with the Yacht Club and BC Villas but would really like to find a break down of just the BC resort so that we could maybe request a location. Does such a thing exist and if so, where can I find it???

Thank you.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think this is what you're looking for. Or just the BC itself. I'll be there in October.
    BCV Resort Maps - DVC Information and News
    Last edited by Disney05; 07-24-2008 at 07:03 AM.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    The Unofficial Guide has good information on room locations.

What in particular are you looking for as far as a room location and I can look it up and see what they recommend?

texasgal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
    The Unofficial Guide has good information on room locations.

What in particular are you looking for as far as a room location and I can look it up and see what they recommend?

Where might I find this Unofficial Guide?? I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for as to the room location because we've never been to the BCR yet. We've only been to DW twice ever and didn't spend anytime looking around at the resorts. Spent all our time experiencing the SPECTACULAR world of Disney.