Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Which CBR room to request??? in the Ask The Experts forums; I made reservations last night for my honeymoon this June at CBR.. I was just wondering if there is any room/building that I should put in a request for. I ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Which CBR room to request???

I made reservations last night for my honeymoon this June at CBR.. I was just wondering if there is any room/building that I should put in a request for. I know that I can request one by fax a few days before (not a guarantee). It will be a king size bed room and I'm not sure what buildings they are located in or if they are in all the buildings. Anyone have a favorite/best room to list?? Any suggestions are welcome... Thanks!!!

Anyone??

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hi! I am not sure where all the King bed rooms are, but we have stayed a few times in Martinique (a preferred building, a few dollars more a night) because it is close to the main pool and area. Have fun!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Try the requesting the Aruba building which you cross the bridges to get to the food court and shops. Trinidad buildings are the furthest away from everything

Thanks... I also checked out all ears net for a copy of the map... I will fax in my request a few days before..