Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss ADR help! in the Ask The Experts forums; I have most of my ADR's set for my Sept trip (9/16-9/20) and am happy with all of them except my Wed. dinner...we were hoping to eat at epcot so ...
    MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder

Question ADR help!

I have most of my ADR's set for my Sept trip (9/16-9/20) and am happy with all of them except my Wed. dinner...we were hoping to eat at epcot so we can happy hour around the world...eat...see illuminations. First choice is Teppan Edo, second, Le Cellier, third, Coral reef...all were booked so I have Tutto Italia at 8:45...1. any thoughts on Tutto Italia? 2. Any advice on when to call to hopefully get a ressie at one of my top choices? Thanks so much!
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I have never ate at Tutto Italia but when you get down to the Resort try calling the ressy number and asking if they have had any cancellations. Good luck!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks! Also, does anyone know what time illuminations will start on Wed. Sept 17? Will I miss it if I'm in Tutto Italia at 8;45? thanks!
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I believe it usually starts at 9:00pm
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    IllumiNations is at 9 p.m. on Sept. 17. You won't be able to see it from inside the restaurant.

You can find the times for any parades & fireworks on Disneyworld.com's calendar pages: Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . . Click on the individual dates to see the parade and fireworks times as well as special events.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page