Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss ? about Miniature Golf Certificate in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi everyone!! Just a quick question about the Mini Golf Certificate included in the Magic Your Way Package. It says that you get 1 free round of mini golf per ...
    DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder

? about Miniature Golf Certificate

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick question about the Mini Golf Certificate included in the Magic Your Way Package.

It says that you get 1 free round of mini golf per room. Does that mean for everyone in your room, say, a family of 4, or just a certificate for 1 person?

Thanks so much for any help, you guys are awsome!!!
    DTSZ

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I believe it entitles everyone staying the room that the certificate is attached to one free game of mini golf.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    from allearsnet.com
    -- Miniature Golf certificate valid for one round at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses (valid for one round of golf per reservation).
    the way I read this it is one per room, not per person.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The certificate I have is just for a single round. Definitely not per person.
    That makes it worth about $12. Really think Disney could have been a little more generous with this one - like 50% off a game per person or something. I can't imagine that a high percentage of package reservations actually use the coupon anyway.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks so much, I figured it might be for just for one round (only one person). We didn't use ours in 2006 so I couldn't remember.
    DTSZ

ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder

one per res

Yes, I can definitly say it's one per reservation and not person. We always use it and it would be great if the rest of the folks were discounted a little more. BTW, Winter Summerland is still our fav course
    ---
    Gary M. Hasty
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Sadly, applies to only one member of your group, which makes it a pretty backhanded benefit. Most golfing groups are going to be four people or more, leaving Disney to pocket a lot of profit. The courses are nice and we have had fun using them, but they are not so unusual that I would make a point of it if it wasn't in a package. As of last summer, cost was about $11 per adult and $9 for a younger child for 18 holes, making for not an inexpensive hour.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    The certificate I have is just for a single round. Definitely not per person.
    That makes it worth about $12. Really think Disney could have been a little more generous with this one - like 50% off a game per person or something. I can't imagine that a high percentage of package reservations actually use the coupon anyway.
    Len Tesla had this figured out, as well as the mug and video game ,as just an add on so Disney can boost price was really nothing. They should of just left it out with a cheaper price.

Thanks so much everyone!! I guess we will try it if we have time but not necessarily make it a "must-do" on our list. They look like a lot of fun though!
    DTSZ