Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss wait times in November in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello Experts!! We are going to be at WDW the second and third weeks of November this year. I was just wondering what the typical wait times are at this ...
    chipmunkgal is offline A-Ticket holder

wait times in November

Hello Experts!!

We are going to be at WDW the second and third weeks of November this year. I was just wondering what the typical wait times are at this time of year? I have a DD3 and DD2 and want to know how much 'stuff' i need to bring to occupy them in the wait lines

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------
    Jeannie

Hot Dog, Hot dog, Hot Diggity Dog

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunkgal View Post
    Hello Experts!!

We are going to be at WDW the second and third weeks of November this year. I was just wondering what the typical wait times are at this time of year? I have a DD3 and DD2 and want to know how much 'stuff' i need to bring to occupy them in the wait lines

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!
    I've been that time of year and generally wait times are not bad, but that doesn't mean you won't wait......you will, especially for most of the rides in Fantasyland and the E ticket (most popular) rides. Get fast passes when possible. I think the Food and Wine Festival may be going on for part of the 2nd week (of November) so Epcot around WS will be more crowded. Thinking generally around 15 minutes or so maybe 30 minutes waits at worst, the really popular rides may be more so just make sure you go for those fast passes. After all that being said I wonder if the parks will be less crowded this year because of the econony
    side note, there is a book that's dedicated to queue lines, let me see if I can find it......ok, this link is about the book...The Disney Queue Line Survival Guidebook-Home
    and this link is where you can buy it....Amazon.com: The Disney Queue Line Survival Guidebook: Kimberly Button: Books
    I'm thinking your kids may be a little young to get the most out of it so you may want to consider it for future use
    Last edited by GIOny; 08-20-2008 at 08:14 AM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's one of the slower times of the year until you get close to Thanksgiving. I wouldn't worry about a lot of stuff... there's so much to eyeball going on and the queues are often so creatively designed that even standing in line seldom get boring. Lines vary by attaction, which park is open late, and time of day, but 10-20 minute waits might be a rough idea, maybe a little longer on the popular thrill rides, but small ones don't ride those anyway. Slower-loaders like the Jungle Cruise can get long lines, so hit that one early or at lunch time, and when things are busier get Tiki Birds and Bears and others that let in tons of people at a time. If you stay at Disney, use FastPass to your advantage to avoid long waits. It can still be warm in November, so what you may want for lines are a water bottle and a baggie of Cheerios or fruit snacks or something along those lines. Have a great trip!