Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Soundtrack in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know where I can find the full fersion of The Merrily Song in the first 1:30 of this video...Never heard it before, but it is fantastic! Mr Toads ...
    Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder

Soundtrack

Does anyone know where I can find the full fersion of The Merrily Song in the first 1:30 of this video...Never heard it before, but it is fantastic!

Mr Toads Wild Ride Fantasyland Disneyland - AOL Video
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad's Buddy View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the full fersion of The Merrily Song in the first 1:30 of this video...Never heard it before, but it is fantastic!
    Yes, I do.

Go to the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page where it says, "Hear a live sample of Town Square backround music." Make sure you read the page, though. It's full of all kinds of interesting facts about MTWR, one of my most missed attractions in the Magic Kingdom.

Widen Your World - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    Lisa

"No capes!"

Thanks everybody! This is awesome! Another question... did any incarnation of The Merrily Song ever make it on a Disney (not necessarilly a theme park one) cd?

Toad's Buddy

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    I cannot find any CD with this song on there in my Disney CD collection.

I have gone through my history of Disney music books and found that it was released several times on vinyl - both LP and 45's. Your best bet would be a used record store or ebay and search under the Wind in the Willows or the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad to find a copy.

I found you a clip of the attraction soundtrack online! The link is too long for me to try and type in here, so I'll give you instructions on how to find it: Go to Google and do a search for "Fantasyland Darkride Suite". The first thing that should come up is Fantasyland Darkride Suite- FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music. Click on that link and there will be the complete recording of the Suite. The Merrily, Merrily song starts about halfway through the 17 minute recording.

The Fantasyland Darkride Suite can be found on the 50th Anniversary A Musical History of Disneyland boxed set. This item has been sold out for over a year, but can sometimes be found on ebay. The starting cost is usually somewhere in the neighborhood of $125.00 since this was the original cost.

I hope this is what you were looking for!
    Lisa

"No capes!"

Quote Originally Posted by wdw4us2 View Post
    I cannot find any CD with this song on there in my Disney CD collection.

I have gone through my history of Disney music books and found that it was released several times on vinyl - both LP and 45's. Your best bet would be a used record store or ebay and search under the Wind in the Willows or the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad to find a copy.

I found you a clip of the attraction soundtrack online! The link is too long for me to try and type in here, so I'll give you instructions on how to find it: Go to Google and do a search for "Fantasyland Darkride Suite". The first thing that should come up is Fantasyland Darkride Suite- FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music. Click on that link and there will be the complete recording of the Suite. The Merrily, Merrily song starts about halfway through the 17 minute recording.

The Fantasyland Darkride Suite can be found on the 50th Anniversary A Musical History of Disneyland boxed set. This item has been sold out for over a year, but can sometimes be found on ebay. The starting cost is usually somewhere in the neighborhood of $125.00 since this was the original cost.

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Thank you so much!!!! My life is now complete! Thanks again so much!

Toad's Buddy