Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Question for WDW Annual Passholders in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm planning a trip to WDW with a couple of friends the first week of March and I was wondering when the discounts for the rooms come out for that ...
    Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Question for WDW Annual Passholders

I'm planning a trip to WDW with a couple of friends the first week of March and I was wondering when the discounts for the rooms come out for that week. I got lucky in visiting the passholder section the day after the discounts came out when we were trying to get reservations for December. I booked our room that day, but still didn't get the resort we wanted even 1 day after the discounts were posted.

Does anyone know when the discounts are typically released for March? Thanks!
    ~Ashleigh

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    AP discounts are usually released fairly close to when the check-in dates are. Probably not until December or more likely January for March dates.

You can check this site: MouseSavers.com - Historical Information on Walt Disney World Resort Discounts
    for a look at when discounts were released in the past, and how long the offers were good for.

Not every resort will have AP discounted rooms available with every discount released. It's possible that the resort you wanted for December didn't have any AP discounted rooms offered.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks Disneydame! I definately know my way around Disney, but this AP thing is still new to me - I appreciate all the help I can get!
    ~Ashleigh