Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Online Store Delivery to Resorts in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello all, I need some help from the Interwebs giant Disney brain and was hoping you could help. I'm in WDW for 2 weeks from October 9th and I was ...
    frostblade is offline A-Ticket holder

Online Store Delivery to Resorts

Hello all,

I need some help from the Interwebs giant Disney brain and was hoping you could help. I'm in WDW for 2 weeks from October 9th and I was thinking of buying some stuff online while I'm in the States (even with the fall in the value of the pound against the dollar, it's still great value over there) and was wondering if I can get it delivered to my resort. Is this possible?

I've done a search on the web, but obviously searching for "WDW" "Package", "Delivery" "Resort" mostly returns stuff about delivering merchandise from on-property stores or Magic Your Way packages.

TIA!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yep, I am certain you can, I got three packages delivered to Pop Century, so you shouldn't have a problem!
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    There are 3 grocery delivery options in the local area.

Gooding's (Gooding's Supermarkets-Central Florida's supermarket: We sell food) is a local supermarket that offers a delivery option. The website seems like it has a limited selection, but they will sell/deliver anything that they stock on their shelves ... just e-mail them with questions and special requests and you'll get everything you need. To me, the best part about Gooding's is that you don't schedule a delivery time, and thus you don't need to sit around waiting for them. They deliver to Bell Services, and then Bell Services delivers to you. If you're not in, Bell Services will store your grocery order, even keeping the cold stuff cold (Gooding's separately bags and labels the cold stuff).

Then there are 2 other options that are not stores, but are stand-alone delivery services. There is Garden Grocer (GardenGrocer.com, The Selection of a SUPERMARKET Delivered to Your Door!) and WeGoShop (Grocery Delivery Service Provided By WeGoShop.com. Grocery Delivery Service From Your Favorite Grocery Store.). WeGoShop has to schedule a delivery time with you. Garden Grocer's standard procedure is to set a delivery time, but upon request they will deliver using the same method that Gooding's does.

Gooding's can't deliver alcohol, but the other two can. I've used Gooding's twice and was totally satisfied each time. I can't recall EVER reading a negative review (from actual customers who were dissatisfied) of any of these 3 services.
    -- Eric

frostblade is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the answers guys, all good to know. I wasn't actually asking about getting groceries delivered in this case, more like things ordered from Amazon.com, but that's still useful info!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yea, I meant Amazon-type packages.
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"