Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour? in the Ask The Experts forums; The Disney Parks “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour looks like fun! The only problem is I can't find out where thier going. I've seen the schedule to different cities, but ...
    ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

Question “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour?

The Disney Parks “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour looks like fun! The only problem is I can't find out where thier going. I've seen the schedule to different cities, but some, okay all, of those cities are pretty big. Anybody know where I can find specificaly what part of the cities their going to?

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    That is my exact question. I want to go to the Chicago one or maybe the Indy one but it doesn't say where it will be. I emailed Disney to see so I'll let you know if I find out.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Okay thanks!

pitmansparky is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm from Toronto and they stop here next Wednesday. It was announced on the local news station that the are going to be at Union Station (the main train and subway terminal) for morning rush hour (5-9) and then at the Toronto Blue Jays game in the evening. I think it is going to be stops like this everywhere.

Here is the official press release for the Toronto stop:

DETAILS: Disney Parks brings the “What Will You Celebrate?” message in a magical and interactive way to 30 cities this fall and winter, with Toronto being the first stop on the Eastern leg of the tour on September 24. Colourful vehicles – a party on wheels – roll out the fun with thousands of free Mickey Mouse balloons at Toronto’s Union Station in the morning (5am to 9am) and with plenty of exciting surprises at Rogers Centre for the Blue Jays game in the evening. The “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour also offers a chance to win a “celebration vacation” to a Disney park and the opportunity to register for a special birthday celebration surprise.
    Matt (pitmansparky)

We're gonna cruise the dream!

Why can't WDW be closer to Canada?

How awesome would it be to win a trip to Disney! Thanks for the info pitmansparky, and let us know how the "Celebration" goes for you!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Thanks Matt. That doesn't help me though. Maybe if I search local newspapers?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!