Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss What Will You Celebrate Tour Information in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello everyone! Is there anyone out there who knows where I can find details about the "What Will You Celebrate" Tour information? I go to the web site and the ...
    MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder

What Will You Celebrate Tour Information

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone out there who knows where I can find details about the "What Will You Celebrate" Tour information? I go to the web site and the only information posted is that the tour will be in Philadelphia on October the 8th.

I am trying to find out where I can go to see this, or maybe if it is just a "right place, right time" kind of tour.

I contacted the GP Chamber of Commerce & the Independence Visitor's Bureau; they had no information. Disney's usual numbers have no information and the web site contact form has proven useless, much to my surprise.

Maybe someone here can make a suggestion on which rock I should upturn next.

Thanks to all, and I will post any information I find.

Cheers!
    Last edited by MagicMom; 09-26-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: edit sentence fragment

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I had the same problem. All it said was 9/29/08 Chicago, IL. Then they updated it and said Pioneer Plaza but no time! I can't go but I want my mom to go since she works downtown.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I asked the same question in another thread. Someone there said that they heard more information from thier local news. I think it's kinda weird that Disney doesnt provide more detailed information.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    not sure, but on the site if you click on toronto, they have pictures and a very short video. it really just looks like alot of people with mickey baloons, but im not sure.... Whatever it is..... I sure hope its awesome
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    I Googled What will you celebrate and came up with this website...

Disney'™s What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes

Philadelphia's "Where" is listed, no time yet tho~

Center City, Market Street between 16th & 20th
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Tiggerwannabe! I checked in today also and saw that information. I also called the visitor center again and the woman there today actually saw that the tour is on the city's calendar of events, but she had no information. Disney listed their public relations for news & media number as the contact. That number is listed on the Walt Disney World News site.

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Alls the website says is that they are giving out balloons and asking, "What will you celebrate?" I saw that the clock in the only pictures out say almost 8 - not sure if that's am or pm??? I'd like to see them in Philly too, come back and share please if you find anything else out...

Patiently waiting for some Disney Magic,

Colleen
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Anyone else go or get info on their city yet? (id go just for the baloons lol) Sounds almost like they're going to have almost a parade. Also... I saw goofy in the Toronto Video! look very closely Disney balloons and characters.... woohoo!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!

Are you 23? I am!

pitmansparky is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My wife and kids were at the Toronto tour stop. (2 of them are at the very end of the video!) It was during the morning rush hour. They had thousands of balloons with invitations to the website to give out. Local news was there and Mickey and Goofy gave a way a 4 night holiday to Disney World. It wasn't a huge event but the kids still loved seeing Mickey and each got a couple of balloons to bring home
    Matt (pitmansparky)

We're gonna cruise the dream!

Why can't WDW be closer to Canada?

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I hope to make a visit to Providence tomorrow!
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

Where did you guys see the times? When did the event stories come out in the local paper? Hoping to make it to Pittsburgh Monday Morning!!

Are you 23? I am!

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    I believe Disney will be in Market Square downtown around lunch time and then at the South Side Works area later in the afternoon . . .
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

Oh Cool! Where did you get that information? (Just curious) and do you know how late in the afternoon they will be at SouthSide Works?

Are you 23? I am!

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    I believe they'll be at Soutside Works from 4:00 - 6:00... are you going to make it out today?

Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

Leaving in about Half an Hour

Are you 23? I am!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast