Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Photo Pass CD in the Ask The Experts forums; I am heading down in 2 weeks and am interested in the CD. I have done the photo pass card in the past. What does the CD offer? I am ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

Photo Pass CD

I am heading down in 2 weeks and am interested in the CD. I have done the photo pass card in the past. What does the CD offer? I am unclear on what you get? Thanks for the help!! Oh yea, would it be too late to get one??
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know too much about the CD, but I do know that you have to get A LOT of pictures to make it worth the price. I also know that it's never too late to give Disney your money
    ~Ashleigh

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    With the Photo Pass CD, you get every single picture that the Photo Pass photographers take, so that you can make as many prints of the pictures in the sizes that you want at home. As for being too late, Nothing is too late for Disney.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Reseaching photopass too.

Hi! I found by going to the Disney site & searching photopass cd they give you information. We are going down June 2009 & I would love to use this service myself. Hope it helps you. We are taking our camera also but it would be great to have picture of the my husband, daughter & myself. Let me know how you like it.
    Last edited by zeusywoo; 09-27-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: URL missing.

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That is true. I forgot to leave a link to the website.

This is a link to everything that the Photo Pass has to offer and gives information about the CD:
    About Disney's PhotoPass
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Thanks for the help and info! I can always count on you all to get me through!! I'll check out that link!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    We bought the CD after we went in May and I think it was great value. On the CD will be a copy of every photo you get taken while you're there PLUS if you edit any photo's (add boarders/logos/character signatures etc) that duplicate photo will be on there too. So you could have each photo taken on there 3 or 4 times, with slight variations, without the CD costing any extra.
    Its worth taking the time to log on and add extra touches to the photos for sure.
    And as a tip, keep your photopass card in an easy place to grab whenever you see a photographer, it'll encourage you to get more photos taken. The cards they issued at the waterparks are on little wrist bands and are by far the most convenient.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    When we went down this summer we got the photo pass and when it came time to order the pictures (about 16 before the edited ones, which then totalled about 24) we found that it was still cheaper to get the cd then actually order the prints of each picture...have a good trip
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

tmlinz is offline E-Ticket Holder
    With the borders/signitures, etc, we were able to use a picture of DS, Darth Vader, and me for 3 different pictures (all of us, DS and Vader, me and Vader). When you get back from your trip, play with all of the extras to add value.
    The happiest place on earth is where my kids are!

Your welcome & Thanks for the tips!

Oh your welcome. Have a great trip, your leaving soon, let us know how you trip is. I'm on my count down for June 2009 Port Orleans Riverside.

Thanks, again, for all of your help! I just ordered the CD and the book (I couldn't resist)! I am really looking forward to making a special gift for my family!! I may surprise them with it for Christmas!! One week from Saturday, I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Samantha

Let us know how everything goes.

Love the count down. I talked to someone in St. Mary FL. today & the weather is beautiful. Pack accordingly. I'm leaving in 8 months for WDW
    .... I love hearing about others going. I have friends down in WDW now. My boss is going in Dec. my best friend also in Dec. Then me.

CKrup is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We also purchased the CD on our last trip. Get a card as soon as possible on your first day and take pictures as often as possible. If members of your group plan on splitting up, get multiple cards. They can be combined and put onto one CD before shipping.
    One other note, when we reviewed our photos online, there were 4-6 photos missing. It was disappointing because they were ones that we were anxious to see. Disney's photopass site had an online form to fill out that would aid them in finding the lost photos. Within 24 hours they were located and added to our account. This was very impressive considering how many photos are taken daily.

tmlinz is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Also, if doing Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, they take photopass pictures while doing the hair, too. Just remembered those one......
    The happiest place on earth is where my kids are!

GoofyGuy is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for all the answers.

If you have your own digital camera and its full of pictures is there any place on Disney property that you can bring your memory card and have your pictures put on a disc for you to take home so you can clear it and take more pictures?????
    February 1997 - Off Property
    October 1999 - Off Property
    November 2000 - Off Property
    November 2001 - All Star Music
    November 2002 - All Star Music
    November 2003 - All Star Movies
    November 2005 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    October 2007 - Pop Century Classic Years
    November 2008 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2010 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2012 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2013 - All Star Music