Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Keys to the kingdom? in the Ask The Experts forums; I see some of you have written about the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour? Have I missed this, or where would you go to learn more about this & what ...
    Fritz is offline A-Ticket holder

Keys to the kingdom?

I see some of you have written about the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour? Have I missed this, or where would you go to learn more about this & what the cost is etc...
    are there any other behind the scenes tours that are a 'gotta see'?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hi, Fritz, and to DWT!

Keys to the Kingdom is a tour of the Magic Kingdom that includes some peeks backstage. It's 4 1/2 hours long and full of information and fun. There are many tours offered by Disney. You can find out more at disneyworld.com (just search for 'tours' and the links for the ones offered at each park will come up) or you can call 407-WDW-TOUR for more information. There are reviews and first-hand reports on AllEarsNet (http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/tours.htm).

Hope this helps!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Doesn't it go to the Utilidoors?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Yes. You walk through a small portion of the utilidors, but you don't go into any of the rooms -- at leat not on our tour. We used it to cross under a segment of the park on one of the behind-the-scenes portions of our tour.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    My fav tour overall is the Backstage Magic. apx9 hrs through 3 parks and other off-stage areas. It is the most expensive though.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    As others have stated it does. But, alas, you are a year away from being able to partake in the tour . Minimum age is 16
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    As others have stated it does. But, alas, you are a year away from being able to partake in the tour . Minimum age is 16

D'OH!

Oh well...I'll just have to go beck next year!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The tours sound interesting, i might I have to try one.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321