Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Question about the audio guides in the Ask The Experts forums; Sorry, I couldn't figure out the best place to put this, I hope this is an OK place to put it. I am not too savvy on iTunes, I do ...
    AllieBee is offline D-Ticket Holder

Question about the audio guides

Sorry, I couldn't figure out the best place to put this, I hope this is an OK place to put it.

I am not too savvy on iTunes, I do my best! Since I am not going to purchase the audio guides through iTunes directly, can I listen to them on my iPod? How do I do that? If I buy the audio guides on the same computer where my iPod is synched, how do I get the audio guides onto my iPod, exactly?

Thanks to anyone who can explain in very simple terms, please!
    October, 2003 - Wilderness Lodge
    January, 2006 - Disney Magic
    January, 2007 - Windsor Hills Resort
    October, 2007 - Bonnet Creek Resort
    January, 2008 - Disney Magic
    January, 2010 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28-February 5, 2011 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 12-January 15, 2012 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28 -January 31, 2012 - Pop Century

Read my pre-trip report!
    http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I guess I am not the BEST person to answer this, but here goes. If you buy the guides on a CD, then you would just download the cd into your itunes library. Once in your library, you can add it to a current playlist OR, I think it would make more sense to create a new playlist and copy it to the new playlist. When you sync your ipod, just make sure that playlist is checked so your ipod knows to add it. Maybe someone will be able to verify how to do this if you just download the file.
    Last edited by mini-V; 10-12-2008 at 11:06 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    You can also put in on your ipod by buying the download version. When you open up itunes, all you have to do is go to "file", "Add file to library..." and click on the audio guide.
    I'm sorry, I'm not that good at explaining things. If you have any other questions, send me a message.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by wdfan View Post
    You can also put in on your ipod by buying the download version. When you open up itunes, all you have to do is go to "file", "Add file to library..." and click on the audio guide.
    I'm sorry, I'm not that good at explaining things. If you have any other questions, send me a message.
    Thanks for following up on this. I wasn't sure the download version would be compatible with itunes. I get downloaded library audio books and have to use another program to change them to the correct format to use in my ipod.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.