Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss 4 2 Many star wars big figs in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi all What should i do The Star wars big figs i ordered 2 donalds and 2 mickeys. 1 each for me and my friend. However Disney has sent me ...
    Simonhp is offline A-Ticket holder

4 2 Many star wars big figs

Hi all
    What should i do
    The Star wars big figs i ordered 2 donalds and 2 mickeys. 1 each for me and my friend. However Disney has sent me 2 Donalds 2 Mickeys 2 Minnies and 2 Goofys. I have contacted Disney about it and they are looking into it for me. The problem is i live in the UK and have paid $50 each on import tax. They cost me about 175 ($300) each including all costs. Are they all sold out now. Can i sell them on Ebay. What should i do
    Thanx Simon

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wait for Disney to reply then decide from there. Ebay may be the best option or just running a small post on Disney style boards, if allowed.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I would wait to hear back from Disney. They might let you send back the ones that you didn't order and get you the money back. So, wait for them and go from there.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney