Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party in the Ask The Experts forums; Thanks disneydame2004 for suggestion to post this here. I'm still pretty new about this posting stuff but I will get the hang of it yet. What I would like to ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party

Thanks disneydame2004 for suggestion to post this here. I'm still pretty new about this posting stuff but I will get the hang of it yet. What I would like to know has anybody been to the MNSSHP and what day is best to go. I know this event is a couple of days and of course Halloween day would be the most crowed but what I would like to know is the other days would they be better to attend or should we brave the Halloween crowd.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    MNSSHP are usually held Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights during October. I would imagine Tuesday and maybe Thursday would be the least crowded, Fridays would be a bit mroe crowded due to the locals.

We did MNSSHP twice in 2003, once on Thursday and again on Friday...Halloween Night. Both nights were fine, I didn't feel either night was overly crowded. We'll be doing those dates again this year since they fit into vacation plans.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Are there other things for the kids to do beside the usual trick or treating and rides.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Yes, there is a parade and storytellers, too.

For more of an idea, check this link:
    http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

Downtown Disney and the Boardwalk get into the Halloween spirit as well, although not to the degree the MK does.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Thanks I'm already three steps ahead of you been a long time viewer of allears.net. Deb site is right up there with this one, but I will check it again just in case I miss something. So far what I have read and what everybody is telling me it sound like we are going to have a ball. Knowing me I will have more fun than the kids. Thands again
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 03-21-2005 at 03:39 PM.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I did MNSSHP on Halloween last year (Sunday) and it was a blast...the best thing was since it was the last night on the party, the were trying to get rid of all the candy and we ended up with bags full....so much that we had to turn away candy! And a tip....have the kids go in a costume that you know will have a be related charater there....the kids will get extra attention...example...I went as a dalmation and Cruella was all over me even during the parade she tried to pull me in to the cart with the other dogs.

There is no question that we all are going to be a disney Character. They both have been a Disney character every year since they were born ( they are 7 and 11 and when they go they will be 8 and 12). I'm dressing as Princess Jasmine (Aladdin is my all time favorite moive) my youngest usually either picks a princess or what ever moive came out that year and if they have a costume for it she will be them. Now my oldest she has grown competley out of the Disney store costumes (she kind of big for a 12 year old not fat just a little bit bigger than your average 12 year old if you know what I mean) but knowing her since we are going down for Halloween this year she going to want to be a Disney Character so I will have to get her one in an adult size if not we will improvise. I can't wait to go I will def post pictures so of this. Thanks for the help