Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss DS at Disney in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm going to Disney World next weekend and I found my DS (lost it for a year) and I found out that there is a interactive map of Disney World ...
    disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

DS at Disney

I'm going to Disney World next weekend and I found my DS (lost it for a year)

and I found out that there is a interactive map of Disney World for the DS... but I can't find out if you can get this map on all DS lites using wi-fi or if its just to random people that get to try out the Disney DS.

please help!!

(me and my bro are hoping its for all DS)
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

WSauerbier is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey, No Disney Magical Connection is not a program that will pop up by brining you DS to the park. It is an actual program that they are testing out. Hopefully they will be selling the program at some point but if you bring your DS to the park nothing will happen...... The test programs are already attached to DS and you even need to have a credit card just to be part of the test(in case you decide to walk off with it or lose it)

Sorry Hopefully soon we will all have the chance to use our DS's at the park and get the great items that this program has

Take Care
    Bill
    The Cram Zone Guide to Walt Disney World 2010, now out on Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and booksamillion.com