Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Haunted Mansion for Chritmas in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know if they do The nightmare before christmas decorating at DW like in DL, I remember last year when i went they had Jack and the lil monster ...
    btg_3000 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Haunted Mansion for Chritmas

Does anyone know if they do The nightmare before christmas decorating at DW like in DL, I remember last year when i went they had Jack and the lil monster guys but the ride was closed.
    Around here, However, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because were curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths...
    - Walt Disney

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Its called Haunted Mansion Holiday and it goes from September to January. However, it is only at Disneyland (and Tokyo Disneyland I think), not WDW - I wish it was at WDW

(1000th post! )
    Last edited by wdfan; 10-28-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    So there's no special decorating at WDW at Christmas?? My first WDW Christmas trip is in a little over a month and I'm a little bummed that they aren't doing anything special at HM, especially since it's one of my favorite rides!
    ~Ashleigh

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I don't recall anything different about HM around Christmastime other than the wilted wreath on the front door. Of course Main Street is decorated and there is a large Christmas tree near the castle.