Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Party for the Senses question in the Ask The Experts forums; My bff and her fiance are in WDW right now, and they came up with a question that stumped me. I figured I'd turn to my other experts! They asked ...
    luvsfigment is offline A-Ticket holder

Party for the Senses question

My bff and her fiance are in WDW right now, and they came up with a question that stumped me. I figured I'd turn to my other experts!

They asked how they can get reserved or VIP seating at the Party for the Senses. Apparently they saw people who had special seating while they were attending the party and wanted to know if this was something any guest could purchase, or if this was just a private situation.

Since I've never been down there for PFTS, I was clueless. Any help would be great!

D23

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've never seen reserved seating in PFS, but then I've always been more interested in searching out food, and any table that was reserved would have been filled by the time we got into the room. We were in the back of the line to get in. DH and I staked out a claim for a tall table toward the back of the room when we arrived, and used that as our "base" for the evening. We had another group of 4 that came back to join us there after my DD and her co-worker met us there. I'll ask my personal expert if such a thing exists.

I spoke to my personal expert and the reserved seating is for VIP guests or media. An example of VIP is when Cirque was the entertainment a few years ago, seating was reserved for people from the Cirque home office that came into town.
    Last edited by mini-V; 11-05-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: update
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

luvsfigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to pass that along to them.

D23