Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Shopper's Pass in the Ask The Experts forums; HELP! Does anyone know if WDW has a "shopper's pass" like Disneyland? Will be down there Nov 21nd but trying not to do park hopping on this trip to keep ...
    ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder

Shopper's Pass

HELP! Does anyone know if WDW has a "shopper's pass" like Disneyland? Will be down there Nov 21nd but trying not to do park hopping on this trip to keep it cheap. Just found out Lee Cockerell was having a book signing at the Studios that day and we're planning on being at Epcot for the day. Would love to have my book signed and meet him but seems kinda crazy to spend the $50 (of $200 for the family) to run in to go to Writers Shop and the run out.
    ---
    Gary M. Hasty
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think that they do shopper's passes any more at WDW. In fact, I don't know if they've ever done them there...
    ~Ashleigh

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Your right that doesn't sound to cost effective. I really don't think it's an option to enter the park without a ticket, but I am not really sure what a shopper's pass is, I've never heard of it, I suppose it's self explanatory but I've nerver heard of it at WDW. Maybe you could call the MGM/DH and ask them if you have any other options.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I am not really sure what a shopper's pass is, I've never heard of it, I suppose it's self explanatory but I've nerver heard of it at WDW.
    From what I've heard, a shoppers pass was something that was implemented at Disneyland where you could go to guest services and get a 1-hour admission to the park to shop. If you did not return to guest services within the 1 hour time-frame, then you got charged the price of a 1-day ticket. They stopped doing it last month sometime I believe.
    ~Ashleigh

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thanks Spodie
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!