Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss T-Rex? in the Ask The Experts forums; I made a similiar post in the dining section, but maybe here is a better place to put the question. Hopefully, I will be visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and two ...
    newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder

T-Rex?

I made a similiar post in the dining section, but maybe here is a better place to put the question.

Hopefully, I will be visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and two nephews in March 2009. The oldest one will be almost three and the youngest will be almost three months old. I was thinking that we could meet in DTD for lunch or maybe an early dinner. I was thinking T-Rex, because I think that my oldest nephew would love it. But I'm not sure how the 3 month old will handle it. I'm not sure if it would be too loud for him or not. Will T-Rex be okay for him or should I plan on somewhere else? What do you think? Any help would be appreciated.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I personally haven't eaten at T-Rex yet, though I plan to sometime when we're over there for a few days. If you haven't looked already, I'd take a look at AllEars.net Review Page - T-Rex - Powered by ReviewPost and see what other people are saying about the restaurant, it might give you a good idea as to wether it would be a good idea to take the 3yo there or not.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by newdrama12 View Post
    I made a similiar post in the dining section, but maybe here is a better place to put the question.

Hopefully, I will be visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and two nephews in March 2009. The oldest one will be almost three and the youngest will be almost three months old. I was thinking that we could meet in DTD for lunch or maybe an early dinner. I was thinking T-Rex, because I think that my oldest nephew would love it. But I'm not sure how the 3 month old will handle it. I'm not sure if it would be too loud for him or not. Will T-Rex be okay for him or should I plan on somewhere else? What do you think? Any help would be appreciated.
    although I've never been so I don't know about the noise factor but my guess is that the 3 month old will sleep through most of it. The 3 year old will probably love it
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!