Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Air Brush t-shirts??? in the Ask The Experts forums; Two years ago my whole family got air brushed t-shirts from someplace in WDW with our favorite character and name on it. We love these shirts and my cousin recently ...
    mikeytime is offline A-Ticket holder

Air Brush t-shirts???

Two years ago my whole family got air brushed t-shirts from someplace in WDW with our favorite character and name on it. We love these shirts and my cousin recently got married and i want to get one for her husband. Does anybody know where in WDW we might have gotten these, and if they are available for order???? any help would be greatly appreciated!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There was a place in Downtown Disney Marketplace that used to do them. If I remember correctly it was near Guest Services, by the sports shop. However, I'm not sure it's still there. You might try calling their information number: 407-WDW-2NITE
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Maybe this new store will help. Rumors had it going by the Art Gallery.
    From Mouse Planet:

Hey Mickey</STRONG> – just wait 'til we get our Hanes on you

Hanesbrands Inc. and The Walt Disney Company announced a 10-year partnership that includes basic apparel exclusivity for the Hanes and Champion brands, product co-branding, attraction sponsorships and other brand visibility and signage at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts properties.
    Under the deal, Hanes becomes the presenting sponsor of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, the location of the announcement. (The link? Concert T-shirts, of course.) Hanes will also have a customizable clothing shop at Downtown Disney that will enable guests to design and personalize their own custom T-shirts and other items.
    Champion will gain naming rights for the stadium at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, which will now become Champion Stadium. There will be other brand placement and promotional opportunities throughout the complex. There will also be in-store promotional and brand building opportunities at ESPN Zone restaurants and stores across the country.
    Much of the apparel will be co-labeled, including Disneyland Resort by Hanes, Walt Disney World by Hanes, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex by Champion and ESPN Zone by Champion. Basic apparel, under the terms of the agreement, is defined as T-shirts and tanks and fleece sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies and other family fleece, including infant and toddler items.

Also from Mouse Planet, On Disneyland Main St.:

Personalized T-shirts

Beginning November 14, 2008, be sure to stop by our newest personalization location on Main Street, U.S.A., Celebration Custom Printers - Specializing in Wearable Memories. Here you can have your name imprinted on specially designed commemorative t-shirts. So, whether you are celebrating your birthday, commemorating your recent nuptials or identifying your family members with our special "Family Reunion" tees, you're sure to come away with a special memory that will last a lifetime. And for our younger Jedi Knights in Training or Disney Princesses to be, now you can choose to personalize your own t-shirt with our special kids only imprinted tees.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 11-19-2008 at 10:50 AM.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    There is a new store going in at the far end of the Art shop in DTD. I keep checking on it's progress, but as of Nov 15th, it was still not open. I took it to be a scrap booking shop by it's title, but I suppose it could have custom t-shirts and clothing. The area that is being used did carry scrap booking supplies till just after Labor Day. I'll keep you posted on it's progress till the holiday crowds at DTD get too crazy to manage. The CM I spoke to in October right outside the building. He said something about this location won't be open for 4-6 more weeks. HauntedGabe mentioned that the t-shirt business would have several other locations, so maybe this shop is part of that other shop that is opening on Main Street.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    UP DATE!
    The Creative Memories shop in the right-side section of the Art of Disney Store in DTD IS open. It does have some scrap booking merchandise, photo albums and picture frames. It also is the location for creating your own mouse ears as well as embroidering them. *I forgot to ask or check if this service was moved from the Christmas store, but it would seem silly to have a second operation going so close to the other. Till I check that out, I would assume this to have been relocated from the back of the Christmas shop.
    The other part of the store WILL BE the Hanes t-shirt shop. It won't open for 2 more weeks (on or around Dec 4th) according to the CM in the Creative Memories Store.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.