Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Toontown Hall of Fame in the Ask The Experts forums; I was wondering that since Pixie Hollow has opened up in the Toontown Hall of Fame, what happened to the room that Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, etc. are usually in? Are ...
    Waga is offline A-Ticket holder

Toontown Hall of Fame

I was wondering that since Pixie Hollow has opened up in the Toontown Hall of Fame, what happened to the room that Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, etc. are usually in? Are they still there, or did Pixie Hollow take their places? Are all three rooms open with Pixie Hollow taking the third, or did they replace one? Thank you!

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hi there. To answer your question to the best of my knowledge, from what I know, the Hall of Fame is now the location for the Princesses (rarely, but sometimes the princes) and the Fairies now meet. Mickey and Minnie now meet in the Judge's Tent. Pluto is usually out in Town Square for most of the morning. Donald Duck can be seen over in Frontierland, usually in the afternoons/evenings. And Goofy can be found near Splash Mountain. Hope that helps!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/