Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Christmas! in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey there! I am leaving for WdW in 9 days, and I have some sort of last minute questions. If you could help, I'd REALLY appriciate it. 1. What time ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Question Disney Christmas!

Hey there! I am leaving for WdW in 9 days, and I have some sort of last minute questions. If you could help, I'd REALLY appriciate it.

1. What time does the Osbourne Spectacle of dancing lights at DHS turn on?
    2. Approx. what time is the IllumiNations burn off? (Illuminations is at 9:30)
    3. Does epcot have a "tree lighting ceremony" kind of little show? If yes, what time is it?
    4. Does the Magic Kingdom Opening Show happen evry day at opening? (I know that's an odd question, but does it happen every single day?
    5. What time(s) does the main street trolley welcome show happen at the MK?
    6. I heard something about a hollywood holly-day parade at DHS. Is this going on, or does block Party Bash replace it? What time is the show (either of them)

sorry if some of my questions are a little confusing, but I tried my best to make them understandable.

Thanks So Much!
    ~ Disney2000
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Check out Steve Soares website.

He does a great job providing weekly schedules and it should answer a lot of your questions.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks! that website helped ALOT awesome only 8 days to go!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    We were at the Osborne Spectacle of Lights on Friday with 10,000 of our closest friends. (If seemed as though everyone in the Orlando area dropped on by with relatives.) Lights were awesome. Hope you have a great trip.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.