Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tours? in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm thinking about taking my first solo trip to the World this Spring and doing back stage tours. What I'm wondering is...if you take the Backstage Magic Tour, does it ...
    hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder

Tours?

I'm thinking about taking my first solo trip to the World this Spring and doing back stage tours. What I'm wondering is...if you take the Backstage Magic Tour, does it overlap with the experiences or information from other tours? I mean, if I take the Backstage Magic Tour, will I still want to take the Keys to the Kingdom tour or others? Also, if you had to choose either Backstage Safari or Wild by Design, which would you pick? I'm also having some difficulties with the Hollywood Studios website tonight, are there any tours there. I know I'm asking a ton of questions, but you are the experts! Thanks for letting me pick your brains.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've never been on any of the tours but I'll this up for you. In the meantime this link has reviews of the WDW tours.....AllEars.net Review Page - TOURS at WDW (KEYS TO THE KINGDOM, BACKSTAGE SAFARI....) - Powered by ReviewPost
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wow, Thanks GIOny! You wouldn't believe what a help that is! Right now, I'm planning...Backstage Magic, Keys to the Kingdom, and Backstage Safari. I'll plan on being there for 4 days, so this should give me a day to do some shopping or whatever I want. I've never gotten to do Walt Disney:One Man's Dream. I always have a 5 year old with me.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I took the behind our steam trains tour. I dont know if thats your thing,but it was very informative. We got to go to the shops, take a ride around the park before the park opening and a descussion about Walt Disney and his Railroad. I'm shure all the tours are done this well. I'm thinking of doing the keys to the kingdom tour next.