Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss New disneyworld.com disappeared? in the Ask The Experts forums; Greets, I was on the parks site the other night and it loaded the new version of disneyworld.com. It was a wonderful upgrade as Lou and others have written about. ...
    glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

New disneyworld.com disappeared?

Greets,

I was on the parks site the other night and it loaded the new version of disneyworld.com. It was a wonderful upgrade as Lou and others have written about. My question is, "Where did it go???!!!"

Anyone know if they were temporarily testing it and then took it down or if it had problems? All I can get is the old site now.

Just curious. I'm an Innovative Media Designer and I wanted to show some other folks in my company as well as one of our clients.

Thanks.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wow, think I just stumbled across a back door to the new site. Magic Kingdom® Park

Oh my. I think they just cut it back on unless I have a cookie or something now that is letting me access. For days when I've gone to Disney.com | Travel & Vacations | Family Vacation Getaway | Home I got the old site. Bizarre!
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    It is so slow, it's ridiculous....For a company that prides itself in innovation, why can they never get their websites quite right? Drives me nuts

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I see the new site when I go... and yes it's slow even on a super fast connection.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Site is slow for me as well plus I was trying to access the new park calendar which was a major pain in the butt. I had to scroll through the calendar to my selected dates 3 times before it would load the date range I wanted.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow - I thought it was just my computer being dumb! I'm glad it's not just me...
    ~Ashleigh

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    This morning I was trying to click on the different attractions, as some of them have videos...I could only get through a few MK attraction before it just froze, couldn't even more on to check out the next park.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by athenna View Post
    It is so slow, it's ridiculous....For a company that prides itself in innovation, why can they never get their websites quite right? Drives me nuts

I agree, I have never cared for the Disney web site, it's slow and impossible to navigate. Very frustrating
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm having no issues with the new Disney website. But, I also pay for the 18mb/s internet speed.
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow