Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss food and wine in the Ask The Experts forums; HI just wondering if many rides close down for refurb during Food and Wine fest....
    albren2 is offline A-Ticket holder

food and wine

HI just wondering if many rides close down for refurb during Food and Wine fest.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Refurbs and Food and Wine don't really have any connection to one another. There may have been some attractions down during Food and Wine, but right off the top of my head, nothing comes to mind. The food kiosks that are added to World Showcase don't affect the attractions, and The Party For The Senses is held in an area that is usually closed.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

albren2 is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks for the reply, I dont mean because of the the food and wine, but more because of the time of year for all parks.

Bubba88 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I was down for the food and wine fest this October and I don't remeber any attractions being refrubed in EPCOT, but I do know in Magic Kingdom the bears was being refurbed. You have to check on either Diseny World's website or Allears website for refurbs. They usally give you a good heads up a few months before a refurb happens. And I do know that the majority of refurbs happen in Fall and Winter.