Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Peter Pans Flight in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm not shure, but does this attraction seem to move a little faster than it used too? This ride is very popular. Do they adjust the speed according to the ...
    RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder

Peter Pans Flight

I'm not shure, but does this attraction seem to move a little faster than it used too? This ride is very popular. Do they adjust the speed according to the wait time?

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I kinda thought the same thing last November when I went on it....
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know questions like this have also arisen for HM, and maybe a couple of others. I don't think that is has sped up because if it has been, even a little, it will affect people getting on and off the ride and may become a safety hazard. I, personally, have not noticed a difference.
    ~Ashleigh

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I fully believe that it's going just a tad faster, as well as Pooh and Snow White. With the walkway that moves at the same speed the cars do, I'm not sure that speeding it up 1 or 2 mph would really be any less safe but it sure would make a dent in the queue.

It's ironic you posted this thread. My husband and I were just discussing this last night. PPF goes so quickly you can barely take in everything... especially when you consider you have to look down and into black-lit areas to see the scenes.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I have also noticed this with Snow White and Pooh too Jenn.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View