Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Deluxe Dining free? in the Ask The Experts forums; hELLO I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking like me? In the idea that because the economy was so bad they may offer the deluxe dining plan free?instead ...
    disneyloverrr14 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Deluxe Dining free?

hELLO

I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking like me? In the idea that because the economy was so bad they may offer the deluxe dining plan free?instead of the regular one?

-And I do mean in August when for the last 4 years they have offered it free.

Thanks for the helppp(=
    JessicaRoseexox

"All who come to this happy place welcome....."
    -Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I doubt it. If anything, they will continue offering the regular DP or the new counter service DP.

However, they have provided discounts on packages that include the Deluxe DP. They were offering the Platinum Package for 25% off recently.
    ~Ashleigh

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    You make a valid argument Disneyloverrr14 but I have to agree with Spodie. It also wouldn't surprise me if the offer of free dining comes around again it will be for the new Table Service only option. Wasn't that what was offered to UK visitors not long ago?

I think Disney realizes that the buy 4 get three free promo has been a HUGE help to them during this downturn so I think they'll do something.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    You make a valid argument Disneyloverrr14 but I have to agree with Spodie. It also wouldn't surprise me if the offer of free dining comes around again it will be for the new Table Service only option. Wasn't that what was offered to UK visitors not long ago?

I think Disney realizes that the buy 4 get three free promo has been a HUGE help to them during this downturn so I think they'll do something.

I agree also.

I believe they just extended the buy 4 get 3 offer thru March 24th bookings. With that in mind, I wonder if they will sweeten the pot further with some added perk like this DDP enhancement?

P.S. Looks like you were on night shift last night ohiodisneydad.

Bobby2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I like the way you dream, I am a day dreamer too! That would certainly make me want to take a trip down there, deluxe dining. Problem they wouldn't be making much money from my family, we would be spending all our time eating free Disney meals. Now there is a dream.

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We did the DDP for the first time this past week. I consider myself a big eater. I don't see how anyone could possibly eat as much food that the Deluxe DDP would offer.

I would say that WDW will offer the free DDP or reduce the free DDP to the counter srevice option.
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN