Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Conference tickets? in the Ask The Experts forums; My father is going to Disney World in mid-March for a conference (and there is a super good chance I am going with him ) and he was wondering if ...
    lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder

Conference tickets?

My father is going to Disney World in mid-March for a conference (and there is a super good chance I am going with him ) and he was wondering if there was anyway you could get theme park tickets that are for people who are there for conferences. He probably wouldn't be done until like 4 or 5 on the days of his conference and we are kind of debating whether or not he should buy tickets for those days or not. It would be super cool if Disney offered conference people discounted tickets or what not, so I was just curious if this was even a possibility. Thank you!!

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    SOME conferences sell discounted Disney theme park tickets that are good only after a certain time of day, such as 2 p.m. or 4 p.m. When available at all, these tickets are available ONLY through the conference itself ... it's not like you can buy them at a Disney ticket booth. He would have to get more information from the conference host/organizer.
    -- Eric

njdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    True - when I have attended conferences at WDW, the hosting organization offered the tickets to us.
    Your father should check his conference materials for infomation about park passes.
    If they are not offering tickets- you'll have to purchase them on your own.