Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Dollars in the Ask The Experts forums; SO I want to get Disney dollars to put in my dd easter eggs so she has thme for when we go. I called WDW merch 407-363-6200 and they said ...
    dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Disney Dollars

SO I want to get Disney dollars to put in my dd easter eggs so she has thme for when we go. I called WDW merch 407-363-6200 and they said that they dont handle disney dollars. I know you can get them at the Disney store but the closest one to me is a 2 1/2 hour drive away.

Does anyone know if there is another place that I can get some Disney Dollars?

BobT is offline A-Ticket holder
    You might try E-bay if you can find someone you trust. If you happen to have a friend going, you might check with them to see if they would buy them for you. I haven't seen anywhere you can buy them on-line from Disney.

"The formula is there is no formula" - Walt Disney

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know of anywhere to buy them except the disney stores and the parks, but you can get them on ebay. You will pay a premium on ebay, just how much depends on the seller. Sometimes you can get a pretty good deal. I have dealt with a couple of sellers with 100% feedback and have been very happy with them. I'm lucky, I live less than 5 minutes away from a mall with a disney store. I just wish I wasn't 15 hours away from WDW, lol.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You could try calling a Disney Store on the phone and see if you can order them with a credit card and have them mailed.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thank guys for the advice. That was a great idea MagicMom I guess I just thought way to deep into it to even think about calling the Disney Store direct.