Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Snow White in the Ask The Experts forums; In the Snow White Movie, at the very end where she kisses the Dwarfs on the head as the Prince holds them up to her on the horse, she only ...
    Mae
    Mae is offline A-Ticket holder

Snow White

In the Snow White Movie, at the very end where she kisses the Dwarfs on the head as the Prince holds them up to her on the horse, she only kisses 6 heads. Who is missing?
    Mae

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hmmm, you know... I've never noticed that before! Good Question... Was it Doc?
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    She doesn't kiss Sleepy. I order, she kissed Bashful, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, and then Dopey. The immediate scene shows all of the dwarves next to the horse as they begin to walk away.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    not to take away from the kissing question, but i heard the rumor that the seven dwarfs in snow white symbolized the seven stages of an obvious certain narcotic. Happy, sneezey, grumpy, sleepy doepey, bashful, doc. Kinda of idoitic rumor, but has anyone else heard that.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Mae
    Thank you so very much. Now why do you think the Prince did not lift up Sleepy to be kissed?

Mae

Red face Sleepy

Why did the Prince in "Snow White", not lift up Sleepy to be kissed by Snow White at the end?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    probably to want to catch any germs

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    not to take away from the kissing question, but i heard the rumor that the seven dwarfs in snow white symbolized the seven stages of an obvious certain narcotic. Happy, sneezey, grumpy, sleepy doepey, bashful, doc. Kinda of idoitic rumor, but has anyone else heard that.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    At Epcott why does Snow White bring Dopey? Why not one of the other dwarfs? Just curious, he is the most kid friendly, but Grumpy would be so entertaining.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Because Grumpy is busy having his yard of beer...

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Good thought, I'd like mine, too. Preferably icy cold Presidente.