Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Lockers in the Ask The Experts forums; I plan on using a locker in the Disney World for the first time and i was wondering what is the procedure on how to get a locker? (like do ...
    Jack Bauer is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Lockers

I plan on using a locker in the Disney World for the first time and i was wondering what is the procedure on how to get a locker? (like do you just go up to a locker and put in a few cents) and how long can you keep the locker?
    If i forget to return the key what will happen to my locker?

sorry for so much questions

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The lockers are located near the front of each park, and at the Ticket and Transportation Center. They cost $5.00 a day for small lockers and $7.00 a day for larger ones (prices from Jan. 2008 and may be higher) plus a $5 deposit that is refunded when you return the key on the same day.

You pay at a cashier located near the lockers (there will be signs so you can find them easily).

Not sure how quickly they would clean out a locker left overnight, but that's an interesting question.

to the boards!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    in 08 I rented a locker at Typhoon Lagoon, and purchased the key from a castmember in the shop. I'm sure this is the same at most locker locations. FYI, when you rent a locker at TL, and go to turn in the key, they give you the option to get a travel coffee mug with a bag of coffee in instead of your five dollar deposit. It was a nice keepsake to remind me of good times.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

ginnyfavers is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Lockers

I believe you can hang on to your receipt and if you hop to a second park the same day, your second locker is free (but you still have to give them a key deposit). Which is of course how the strollers, wheelchairs, and ecv rentals work, too.
    Amanda, Joe & Miles
    Planning my next trip way way way too far in advance...

"I met the love of my life on the Seven Seas Lagoon"

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Disney Lockers

When I went last year the locker people took a DNA sample from inside my cheek instead of asking for a deposit. Sadly, I forgot to return my key and they cloned me. Now their/my clone works for Disney and is sabotaging my good name. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!! For the love of all that's holy...return the key!