Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Internet Access? in the Ask The Experts forums; I know they are slowly adding internet access into many of the resorts, but is there any way a CM could log onto a website for me when I am ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Internet Access?

I know they are slowly adding internet access into many of the resorts, but is there any way a CM could log onto a website for me when I am down there from either a Guest Services desk or a Reservations desk? I need to be able to print something out from the internet on my last day in Disney, but I don't want to bring my computer just for that? Any ideas?
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    what are you trying to print? I do not thinkg they are allowed to do that. Of course you can get that CM who knows the way around the system and can help you, just depends.

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    A few of the resorts offer business services. The Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht and Beach Club and Coronado Springs provide computers and printers and internet access for a fee. Call directly to one of those hotels to find out the specifics.

I am flying Southwest and they let you go online the day you are flying to print out your boarding pass before you leave for the airport. Obviously this is not a concern when I am leaving home to go to Disney, but while I am in Disney it becomes a problem. I would need to be able to go online the morning I am leaving to print out my boarding pass. Disney should have an internet cafe or something for people to check their e-mail while on vacation. Even sending an e-mail to friends and family about your trip would be cool. My reasons are really just for the boarding pass. If I have to deal with just getting to the airport early to check in then I guess that's what I'll have to do. I guess I just don't want to have to leave the park any earlier than I have to. Leaving is always the hardest thing.
    -Kevin

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Good news from Southwest: (from today's Rapid Rewards newsletter)

Reprint your Boarding Pass at the RAPID CHECK-IN KIOSK

Do you want to checkin online, but don't have access to a printer to print your boarding pass? Don't worry! To make your travel even easier, new functionality has been added to the RAPID CHECK-IN Kiosks found at the airport. If you have a Ticketless reservation and checked in online prior to arriving at the airport, you may use any RAPID CHECK-IN Kiosk to reprint your boarding pass. Getting a boarding pass has never been easier!

It might be easier now to get guest services to log in and check you in (since they don't have to print out anything for you), and then you'd print the boarding pass at the airport kiosk.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thank you so much Pat. That sounds like a perfect idea. You've been a big help. Even with all of this advice, I was still worried about it.
    -Kevin

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yeah, I was pretty happy to hear that news too! I'll have a chance to try it out next month, so I'll let you know how it works out.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page