Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Local PAssholders doing things at resorts.... in the Ask The Experts forums; As a local Passholder, we don't stay on property, but would so love to do some of the things that happen at the resorts..Is there any provision for this? What ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Local PAssholders doing things at resorts....

As a local Passholder, we don't stay on property, but would so love to do some of the things that happen at the resorts..Is there any provision for this? What about pool areas? I see lots of meets happening at the resort pool areas, I would hate to take my dd to one and tell her she can't play in the water.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Pools are reserved for hotel guests only. Some of them, especially Stormalong Bay at the Yacht & Beach Club will check for resort ID.

Technically, some of the other areas are also reserved for resort guests - there are signs at the Polynesian saying the beach is for resort guests only, but I don't think anyone checks there.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    I love to go around and look at the resorts and spent much of my time on my llast trip resort hopping even though we stayed off-site

http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/mousefestive.html

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards