Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Jedi Training Academy Question in the Ask The Experts forums; I was just wondering if anyone had even seen a kid decide to join Darth Vader instead of the Jedi at the training academy? My family is going at the ...
    toad is offline A-Ticket holder

Jedi Training Academy Question

I was just wondering if anyone had even seen a kid decide to join Darth Vader instead of the Jedi at the training academy? My family is going at the end of June and my son who is 6 is a big Darth Vader fan. He really wants to do the Jedi Training Academy. I am just concerned that he will choose Sith instead of Jedi. He said he would choose the Jedi, but when he sees Darth Vader I think he might choose him because Darth is his favorite character. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this happen or heard of it happening? How do the cast members react if or when a child chooses the Sith? I would think it has happened before. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart." Proverbs 3:3

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Jedi Training Academy Question

It has never happened when I have watched it - but I'm sure it happens more times than you think!! The Jedi Trainers probably have a whole shtick they do when it happens. I'm sure they get the audience involved to coax the Jedi in training to choose the right path!!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Jedi Training Academy Question

I have never seen one of the kids join the Sith. I have seen some intense lighsaber battles and a few kids who decided not to go up against Darth. He is pretty large and impressive. The Jedi Masters do a great job with the kids.