Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss What's the best souvenir from the Star Wars Weekends I can get for a SW FANATIC? in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm going to be down at WDW during one of the Star Wars weekends, and my boyfriend is a serious SW fanatic. Unfortunatly he cannot join us due to a ...
    bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

What's the best souvenir from the Star Wars Weekends I can get for a SW FANATIC?

I'm going to be down at WDW during one of the Star Wars weekends, and my boyfriend is a serious SW fanatic. Unfortunatly he cannot join us due to a prior commitment, so whats the best souvenir I can get him without breaking my bank?

Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

Linnette Alissa is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: What's the best souvenir from the Star Wars Weekends I can get for a SW FANATIC?

As a Star Wars and Disney buff, I must say the best gifts are the ones that include the Disney characters dressed like the Star Wars characters. It something uniquely to Disney, yet still Star Wars. Alot of the other stuff you can actually find anywhere. I love the Star Wars Mr. Potato Head too though its not unique to the parks.

Have fun!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: What's the best souvenir from the Star Wars Weekends I can get for a SW FANATIC?

They have great figurines of Mickey and gang in SW outfits, but they might be pricey. A better option might be pins, t-shirt, or a poster of the event that you can frame.

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Last year I went with one of my sons but my other son ( a real fan) couldn't go due to school schedule. We brought home a T-shirt and small poster (we framed later) that were designed for the event. Also bumper stickers and decals for his computer and car. He loved it all. The Character Wharehouse has lots of unusual SWs memorablia. Not everything is $$ either.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

If you happen to be a passholder, this year they are offering a Star Wars Weekend passholder pin for purchase for around $13.00.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.