Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss WDW Trivia in the Ask The Experts forums; Hmmmm Automatically I think Ice Cream because of the "double dipper", but I cannot think of a location that has words in the name that are contradictory...will have to think ...
    Hmmmm Automatically I think Ice Cream because of the "double dipper", but I cannot think of a location that has words in the name that are contradictory...will have to think about this one.

jack is offline A-Ticket holder
    My sister-n-law came up with "Blizzard Beach" and it's downhill double dipper slides.

Maybe Mrs. Pott's Cupboard??? I know you can get Ice Cream there...maybe the contradictory part is finding Ice Cream in the cupboard? Can you only have one guess or do they allow you more? If you get multiple choices then I would give Mrs. Pott's Cupboard a chance! It's located at the Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland. Good Luck and keep me posted. In the meantime...I will keep thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jack
    My sister-n-law came up with "Blizzard Beach" and it's downhill double dipper slides.
    OH!!!! So that was the answer? Makes sense! I just couldn't get Ice Cream off the brain with the double dipper. Should have known that would be too obvious!

Jack, are you guys just doing this for fun? Or is it for preparation for an upcoming family trip? I wish that there were enough other people in my family that shared our love and knowledge for Disney to play this with! Let me know if you need help with any others..I will try my best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12