Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Hey Lou.... in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey Lou It is Mr.Disney 101 i am currently taking classes for web design through my college and wondering if Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) employs web designers because i began ...
    Mr.Disney101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey Lou....

Hey Lou It is Mr.Disney 101 i am currently taking classes for web design through my college and wondering if Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) employs web designers because i began building an unofficial virtual WDW and it is in it's rough stages and if any one wants to see it just reply and i will put the link up. And btw when you look at the website that i am building please give me some helpful pointers on how to improve on it. It will be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Mr.Disney101; 06-09-2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    "We must not lose sight of one thing that it was all started by a mouse" -Walt Disney-

DHI
    DHI is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Hey Lou....

I would love to see it!!! Sorry I can't answer your question... I would contact someone over at WDI
    Wishin' I was in the World

What will you CELEBRATE!

here is another question totally unrelated to my post.. Does anyone know the best spot in WDW to pop the question? Because it is coming up on me and my gf's third year of going out and i will be graduating in 2010 with web design,graphic design and some animation I am making the trip to WDW a surprise in May after graduation so if anyone know the best spots i am open for suggestions i have only one shot at popping the question.
    "We must not lose sight of one thing that it was all started by a mouse" -Walt Disney-

DHI

i really like the part of Wishes when Jiminy says "and it all starts with a wish"

or say "are you ready for the plunge" and pull out the ring at the top of the big hill on Splash Mountain...

right in front of "Partners"

the Boardwalk at night

What will you CELEBRATE!

soarinsally is offline C-Ticket Holder

There are lots of great spots to pop the question. Disney does not allow you to propose in front of a character. My son wanted to propose to his girlfriend in front of Mickey at Mickey's Toontown. However, the cast member informed us that was against Disney policy. However, if Mickey was important they would assist if he wanted to propose in Mickey's Garden. Toontown opened at 10:00 and we were there before 10:00 and when they opened we went straight to Mickey's House - when the cast member saw us enter they stopped the other guests from coming into the garden until he had proposed. He had purchased her Crown Her a Princess from the Disney Florists and the cast member took it down to this area for us and had it waiting for him when he got there. It was really special and we have been told that no one else had proposed there before. We then went into the Judges tent and they had their pictures taken with Mickey and Minnie. Any where in Disney is special.

i was thinking of the fireworks that was the first thing that popped into my mind that and dinner at Epcot at the coral reef but seeing it is Disney World i don't want her to be focusing on the fireworks and not paying attention on me popping the question..

oh and here is the link to my site that i am working on in my spare time the program i am using gives me limited space until i upgrade to a better web site building program http://www.unoficialwdw.webs.com/
    Last edited by Mr.Disney101; 06-27-2009 at 11:20 PM.

DHI

if you are gonna do the fireworks idea... You have to have the exact moment planned... Stake out your spot at the top of the Train station... right when Jiminy says "and it all starts with a wish" say it with him... grab her hand... turn her toward you... and get down on ur knee and hope to the good lord above she says yes.

What will you CELEBRATE!

And the past time I stayed at WDW i stayed at the Polynesian and seeing that they have the music from the fireworks come through on speakers and we can watch the fireworks on the beach do you think it is possible that I can have the cast members rope off a section of the beach or if i did it in the park have the ring brought up in a glass slipper?

DHI

I would call the resort to see if they can set something up for you... I have seem them do the other thing a couple times actually..

What will you CELEBRATE!

the glass slipper or roping off an area?

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Is there anywhere special to the two of you in FL? Or anywhere that's really special to her? For example, my Mom and I always take a picture on the Adventureland bridge. To anyone else, that spot has no meaning, to me, it has a ton of meaning, so to have my boyfriend propose there would be quite magical. For one of my good friends, her and her boyfriend met during the College Program at Disney and the end of their first date was at the beach at the Poly...

Anything like that? There's always the wishing well at the MK. "I hope you'll make my wish come true..."

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

no.. she has never been to WDW, and i want to make popping the question extraordinary and stick in her memory, also make it to the point where she is speechless and she barely squeaks out yes.
    Last edited by Mr.Disney101; 07-01-2009 at 10:41 PM.