Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Attraction Posters in the Ask The Experts forums; A few years ago, I purchased a large Haunted Mansion poster. It's the really big Main Street Train Station size. When I was in WDW, I bought the Pirates of ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Disney Attraction Posters

A few years ago, I purchased a large Haunted Mansion poster. It's the really big Main Street Train Station size. When I was in WDW, I bought the Pirates of the Carribean one in the same size. Does anyone know what other attraction posters in this size are available? I have looked online, but have only seen the two I have and a bunch for Disneyland. Can anyone
    help?
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I have the HM and POTC in their tubes waited to be matted and framed for my new home. I alos know they have the monorail (which I would LOVE to get), as well as (I think) a Fantasyland one... have to check on that though
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    So you can buy them online, or in the park? I'm too lazy to look right now...

Man I can remember being knee high and as we entered the park, I always gawked at them posters and they were a teaser, cause good ol' dad had his, "ROUTINE" lol. Like how POTC was first that is, if he didn't send our butts up the treehouse first just to get the experience outta the way I guess hehe... and then the tiki birds.. but them posters, each one of them were so cool a favorite one is hard... now that I think about it, you're right.. That Monorail one stood out nicely.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    This was just recently discussed on the Disney Collectables Board, follow this link...

WDW MK Attraction Posters

Jay may be able to help you.

Have fun!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks MBabe!

Yep, I called WDW about the posters. To summarize my other thread, the posters are a different size and have a white border around them. You can order them at the Art of Disney store in DTD where they print them on the spot ("Art on Demand"). It takes about 20-25 min to print one. Orders can be taken in person or on the phone.

They currently have the following posters available:

Mickey Mouse Musical
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Snow White's Scary Adventure
    Jungle Cruise
    WDW Railroad
    Mad Tea Party
    Splash Mountain
    Diamond Horseshoe
    small world
    Tomorrowland
    Hall of Presidents

They don't have the monorail, HM or the 20K Leagues posters. Luckily, I was able to pick those up a couple years ago (I have the PotC, WDW RR and Splash, but would love to get most all of them!). The other thread has more info, including the specific print size and cost.

I hope this helps!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Are they still $38? I'll probably grab at least two of them when I go to Disney in September...maybe Splash and Jungle Cruise. Thanks so much for the info.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Kevin, they're still $38, but the previous version was cheaper. Still a thick poster with great print an color, but for some reason they changed both the size and price of the print. I've got my eye on the Diamond Horseshoe and Tomorrowland prints.
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Where do you get the posters?
    I just love World of Warcraft.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    That 20K poster is fantastic.
    I keep meaning to send it to Tony Baxter and ask for his autograph on there...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney