Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Help with Horizons logos! in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey there! I am planning on making a t-shirt to wear on my next trip to WDW (whenever that may be...) as a tribute to Horizons. I was wondering if ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Help with Horizons logos!

Hey there!

I am planning on making a t-shirt to wear on my next trip to WDW (whenever that may be...) as a tribute to Horizons. I was wondering if anyone had some of the key logos for horizons that I could use, in a size big enough to make a t-shirt from.

I'm looking for:

The logo of the outline of the building
    The Horizons logo with the word Horizons under it
    "If we can dream it, we can do it" in the font that it was used in the ride

THANK YOU!!!!!

(anyone have any cool t-shirt designs that they made and would like to share as tributes to rides or attractions?)

Going Disney Crazy
    Last edited by Disney2000; 07-20-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Re: Help with Horizons logos!

Theres a font somewhere out there that is just all the original Epcot logos. I think its called "prototype community". You might try searching for that.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I have (and love) the font... but the logos I need aren't included in it. At Horizons1.com in the top left corner of the page, you can see everything I need. The building Logo is there, the word horizons, and the If we can dream it... in the correct font. I was wondering if anyone had it Larger and by themselves in black, without the colors and backgrounds. I'm not very good with computer graphics stuff, and I was thinking someone could maybe help me out with this. Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. (Is this thread in the correct section of the forums?)
    Last edited by Disney2000; 07-21-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site