Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss 'Ohana bread pudding at Kona Cafe in the Ask The Experts forums; I have heard that some people have been able to get 'Ohana's bread pudding when dining at Kona Cafe. Do you know if this is possible? I LOVE 'OHANA's BREAD ...
    whayes is offline A-Ticket holder

'Ohana bread pudding at Kona Cafe

I have heard that some people have been able to get 'Ohana's bread pudding when dining at Kona Cafe. Do you know if this is possible? I LOVE 'OHANA's BREAD PUDDING!!!!! However, I want to dine at Kona Cafe on my next trip. I cannot live without a serving of the bread pudding. My trip would be so complete if I could get it at Kona Cafe.

JohnO is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: 'Ohana bread pudding at Kona Cafe

It's not listed on their menu. That doesn't mean you can't get it though, I think it would depend on how good your server was....

sparkless is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: 'Ohana bread pudding at Kona Cafe

I have made this at home and it's. Very easy I'm sure you can find the recipe at allears.net if you can't find it I would be happy to post it
    Terri

Next Trip Sept 28-Oct 5 (PS thinking about adding a day or two?) I added two days ! Yeah

D23 member

CaribbeanMouse is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: 'Ohana bread pudding at Kona Cafe

I would be EXTREMELY interested to hear if this is true...some friends and I are heading to WDW in about two weeks, and have not been able to get reservations for Ohana. If we could nab the bread pudding at Kona (which we have gotten reservations for) it would make my day!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage and Constancy, and the greatest is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all over, implicitly and unquestioningly."

--- Walt Disney