Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mothers day idea's? in the Ask The Experts forums; does anyone know of a good mothers day idea for my wife while we are at WDW? keep in mind im not a millionare lol...
    DISNEYDAD is offline A-Ticket holder

Mothers day idea's?

does anyone know of a good mothers day idea for my wife while we are at WDW?

keep in mind im not a millionare lol

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYDAD
    does anyone know of a good mothers day idea for my wife while we are at WDW?

keep in mind im not a millionare lol
    If your staying on property arrange to have the Disney Florist(Yes Disney has there own Florist) send flowers or a gift basket to your room. I had a welcome to Disney world gift basket sent to my boyfriend when we went down to Disney this pass Nov 04 (it was his first time) he love it. He got his first Mickey Ears , a photo ablum ( I like it so much I swiped that fro myself), he also got a disposal camera, a shaving kit, things for a romantic massage( this was put to good use no kid with us this time if you know what I mean ) and ballons.Here a copy of the website
    http://www.disneyflorist.com/ffo_ind...ndex_id=custom
    Use it to give you some idea and then call and they will custom make it anyway you want and they will deliver it to the room.If you need more info please let me know. Hope this helps

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DISNEYDAD is offline A-Ticket holder
    wow that is cool thanks. wish they would deliver to colorado too lol

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Always glad to help out.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I'd say also consider something simple, like get a "It's my Birthday" badge, or shirt made, so she can wear it that day. That way, CM's might wish her a happy bday all day long, she may even get some special treats, who knows...

Also, if she has a special charecter (like Pooh, Mickey, etc.) you could schedule a charecter meal with them.

Whatever you do, just the fact you are asking is sweet and I am sure she will appreciate the gesture. Have fun!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!