Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Biergarten Show Times in the Ask The Experts forums; Am planning a WDW trip in early Dec. and want to have an early dinner (around 6:00pm) at the Biergarten and see the show. I'll be able to make my ...
    wreston is offline A-Ticket holder

Biergarten Show Times

Am planning a WDW trip in early Dec. and want to have an early dinner (around 6:00pm) at the Biergarten and see the show. I'll be able to make my ADRs in a few weeks. Can someone advise how often the show typically takes place and suggest the best time for an early dinner ADR? Thanks!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Re: Biergarten Show Times

Quote Originally Posted by wreston View Post
    Am planning a WDW trip in early Dec. and want to have an early dinner (around 6:00pm) at the Biergarten and see the show. I'll be able to make my ADRs in a few weeks. Can someone advise how often the show typically takes place and suggest the best time for an early dinner ADR? Thanks!

If you make your reservation before 3pm you get lunch prices, the times can vary but if you watch the Musicanten group (the band that plays in the Biergarden) schedule as you get closer to your trip you will get the idea of how it goes:
    EPCOT Live Entertainment

here's this weeks schedule which seems typical to me:

Experience the excitement of Oktoberfest with a festive dinner show in the Biergarten.
    Daily at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 & 8:05pm
    Length of show: 25 minutes
    Seating based on restaurant availability.

I attended in December, originally scheduled for a bit before 3pm I'm guessing their schedule was similar but a bit earlier for each set at that time, because I got seated a bit late just as one set was ending still I simply asked the time until the next set towards the end of the meal, and since it was close to time for the next set just lingered over coffee and desert, as did most of my table mates, they seat 8 people at each table so if you have a group of less than 8 you will be seated with others, since I was touring solo that was nice, also since the seating did run late(yet they still gave me the lunch pricing since that was when my ADR was for), and I stuck around for the set. by the time I came out they were seating people for the 5PM Candlelight processional I walked right up and had a GREAT seat for a "walk-up" like that, so this might be something you could make work for your group also.

There are about a dozen photos from the Biergarden and several dozen from the Candlelight Processional on this page:

Mousefest 12-10-08 - a set on Flickr

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

We've been there several times and spend about 45 to 60 minutes. During that time, there has always been a show.

wreston is offline A-Ticket holder

Many thanks to all of you fellow NC folk! Looks like the shows are scheduled every 65-70 minutes, so seeing the show shouldn't be a problem regardless of our reservation time. We are not planning to catch the Candelight Processional on this visit. Maybe if we try to make our ADR for about 5:45pm, we'll be able to see Musicanten twice during dinner (5:55p & 7:00p)??? We enjoy Oompah music and lingering over a German beer. :-)