Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Diapers in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello all love the site, books, and podcast. Sometimes i think I am a Disney expert but when it comes to kids and travel can't help you there. I was ...
    Paulywdw is offline A-Ticket holder

Diapers

Hello all love the site, books, and podcast. Sometimes i think I am a Disney expert but when it comes to kids and travel can't help you there. I was hoping someone knows what the Price is for Diapers at the resort hotels. I was thinking about packing them but delta charges you for bags. I will not have a car at WDW. I was also think about shipping them down if the work out to be cheeper. We are staying for almost 2 weeks so you know we will need alot of diapers.

Thanks all Pauly

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Diapers

I have no idea how much diapers will run you but I can guarantee you they will be expensive but another alternative to shipping them down may be to order them from the Garden Grocer.... GardenGrocer.com, SHOP!
    and have them deliver the diapers to you and I think this is another place that delivers stuff.... Place Your Order For WeGoShop.com Online Grocery Delivery Service to Your Home or Office
    Not sure if either of these will work for you because you may need a minumum but check them out. Both of these places deliver to WDW.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Diapers

It will probably be best to either ship beforehand or purchase at WalMart in Kissimmee if you ahve access to a car.