Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss ADR Time and Conflicting Park Hours in the Ask The Experts forums; I recently booked our ADR's for our upcoming trip in November. I booked on 11/28 Teppen Edo for 810 PM. Then, the December hours were posted. It shows that Future ...
    NERebeca is offline A-Ticket holder

Question ADR Time and Conflicting Park Hours

I recently booked our ADR's for our upcoming trip in November. I booked on 11/28 Teppen Edo for 810 PM. Then, the December hours were posted. It shows that Future World is only open until 7PM. I'm assuming that World Showcase would close after Illuminations. I'm wondering if my ADR would be valid due to park hours?

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: ADR Time and Conflicting Park Hours

This same thing happened to me a while back. Future World typically closes earlier than World Showcase but a closer look at the times guide reveals that the headliner attractions remain open. So Soarin', Test Track, Mission: SPACE will all be operating.

Illuminations is usually at 9p so World Showcase will still be opened as well. You'll be fine.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

NERebeca is offline A-Ticket holder

Thank you so much

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

Futureworld always "closes" a couple hours earlier than WS. But by "close" it typically means that all the cart vendors pack up and leave, the counter service locations close, etc. but the big attractions stay open.
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator and more
    New: Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news