Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss HELP!!! Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party. in the Ask The Experts forums; Okay I know I have ask this a million times. But I just went on Deb site allears and she has the days posted for Mickey Not So Scary Halloween ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

HELP!!! Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Okay I know I have ask this a million times. But I just went on Deb site allears and she has the days posted for Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party for this year. Now here is my problem we are going down this October 27 and we will be leaving on Nov 1. They have the 27th,28th 30th and of course the 31st listed as some of the days of the party. What I was wondering is should I try and get the tickets for Halloween or should I take an earlier date? Keep in mine the site indicated that Halloween date sell out fast and I know by the time I purchase our tickets they probaly will be sold out. I was thinking going on the night we get there or the 30th. Is that to early or should we just try for the Halloween date. Also can you purchase tickets for the party the same day or do they have to be advance purchase?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

You can purchase tickets the same day IF they are still available...but they usually sell out, especially the closer you get to Halloween. I do not have a calendar in front of me so I am not sure what day Halloween falls on this year. I just know from prior experience and from what others have said that usually Friday's and weekends are the busiest because it draws a lot of locals to the party. It can't be too early at anytime because no matter when you go...they do such a great job that you will feel like it actually is Halloween no matter what day it is! Have fun!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I went to the party on Halloween Day! It is mobbed, you really can't move. I would take an earlier date if I was you. We actually left the party early, it was too crowded wenting in line for the candy and the ride lines were crazy. Everyone will want to go on Halloween.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I would also pick an ealry date and not on a weekend.. We were there last October on a Friday night right beofre Halloween and it was CRAZY!!! You really couldn't enjoy yourself.. There were too many people and we didn't get to see much!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Thanks guys for the help. I was thinking the same thing but thought I asked just the same. Looks like we are going to do it the night we go down. Hopefully it won't be so croweded.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN