Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pocahontas Question in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi, I have never seen the Pocahointas show in AK, and I was wondering what it was like. Also I was wondering if anyone had a list of the animals ...
    yoda_5729 is offline A-Ticket holder

Pocahontas Question

Hi, I have never seen the Pocahointas show in AK, and I was wondering what it was like. Also I was wondering if anyone had a list of the animals that are used in this show, as I read on another site it included animals THanks

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda_5729
    Hi, I have never seen the Pocahointas show in AK, and I was wondering what it was like. Also I was wondering if anyone had a list of the animals that are used in this show, as I read on another site it included animals THanks
    It's geared for the little ones mainly (I like it and I'm older than dirt almost) teaching about the earth and preserving it. Let's see they are rats, racoons, birds, ducks, and some others, and the talking tree. It's a cute show and the older boys/men love Pocahontas. Pocahontas also sings. The little ones will want to see it again and again.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."